Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dress Somebody!!!

We were in Wal-Mart over the weekend and I was looking for a cheap book for a prize, and I just happened down the aisle with all the books, and discovered a gold mine!! Mackenzie's 2 fave things these days are the Disney Princesses and stickers! I found a book where she can play dress up with all the Disney princesses with vinyl stickers. (I know we all remember having books with vinyls stickers when we were little.) It was almost $14 so I was hesitant to buy it because I'm cheap! But I thought this will be a HIT and a great entertainment investment!! Oh my goodness was I right!! She loves it!! When she's ready to do it, she comes up and says "I want to dress somebody!!" There is a sheet of outfits for each princess Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Belle, Ariel, Jasmine, & Snow White, and another part of a page with accessories for each princess too. She loves it and we have such a good time playing it together. It trips me out how particular she is about where the dress goes... it almost lines up perfectly! Until she decides to be silly and then she dresses Jasmine's Tiger (whose name I can't remember) in her dress and puts Ariel's dress over her face and then giggles hysterically!


No comments: