Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Silly Sleeper

Ever since Mackenzie was little I would go check on her at naptime and she would be sleeping so silly! Usually at bedtime its just normal, but for some reason at naptime she always seems to come up with new and creative ways to go to sleep. Here are some pics of her sleeping silly... I always have to take a pic because its so funny and cute!

This was the day after we got back from Disneyworld. I went in her room to make sure she was asleep and she was sleeping with her head on her blanket and her feet on her pillow. Needless to say I didn't dare try to move her... She needed a good nap and I needed a little down time. Ha!

Silly Sleepin' at Nana and Pop's! May '08

Maybe everything was cold but her legs and eyebrows? July '07

Sprawled out! April '07
I took this and the next pic a few days apart... not quite sure what was going on... notice in the top pic she only has one sock on too!

She's even holding on to the bumper here... this one was hilarious!!!