Thursday, October 2, 2008

We survived!




For those of you who were wondering... we survived the 47,000 hour drive to Orlando with 3 kids and a week at Disneyworld!! We got back late last Friday. We more than survived... we had a BLAST! It was great and the kids were wonderful in the car both going and coming. Mitchell was an angel the entire time, and Mackenzie and Rylee were really good for being 2 years old... what 2 year old isn't going to have a meltdown from time to time and even the occasional nuclear meltdown?? Thankfully for us, the girls seemed to alternate bad moments, so usually one set of parents was sane. Ha! I don't even know where to start on sharing all the fun we had and great memories! I'm think I'm gonna post daily recaps with pics and everything. So be patient with me as I try to put everything together... hopefully this weekend I can get alot of stuff on here. We're still coming back down to reality and combating Mitchell and Rylee withdrawals day by day. To be honest though, she has reaclimated to normal life alot better than I expected her to! Our precious little girl is such a blessing!

No comments: