Thursday, October 23, 2008

Murphy USA Family Picnic

Last weekend we had a picnic for work. The weather was perfect, the kiddos had fun, and I even got to play bingo (with a crappy card). We also had somebody there who took pics and we ended up with some REALLY cute ones of Mackenzie and some family shots too.

One of the pics is one of my new faves of all times!! Randomly enough it ended up being the "poster" for the picnic... and NO I'm no bragging!! I'm just a little biased. Ha!


My new all time favorite pic!!

Wind and crazy curly hair... never a boring combination!

The kids had a great time doing the pumpkin walk.

Of course the Mackenzie & Rylee had to hold hands!



This one just makes me giggle! We've got a better pic, but this is too cute!

2 comments:

Arkansas Vaclaw's said...

I love the confused look on Mackie's face (the crazy wind blown hair one) And my favorite pic of all is the precious one of Rylee and Mack holding hands! I did some cropping and put it in sepia....so cute!!

Lins said...

I know what you mean... it made me giggle too! I love how sweet the girls are together, its so cute!!