Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 6 - Dinner in Japan

Our last night at Disneyworld we had dinner at Japan with both the Rogers and the Vaclaws. It was a Bennyhanna type thing, so I wasn't sure if it would scare Mackenzie or if Brian would like the food. Well I was wrong on both accounts! The food was great and Brian loved it! Mackenzie had a blast and did AWESOME with the rigged chop sticks. She was so funny to watch just concentrating away. (She got that look from me, and I got it from Mom... its one of those family looks! Give her a little longer and her tongue will be out too.)


She was great with the chopsticks, she could even pick food up off her plate AND get it in her mouth!! She was having a great time! She even ate some shrimp for the first time.


One word.... Bubbahanna. Enough said!


Ok so not really, I have to explain this! After he cooked our dinner, our chef asked if Mitchell wanted to take a picture with him. After he took a pic he asked the girls and of course they didn't want to. All of the sudden, Brian said "Can I?" I thought I was gonna fall on the floor!! He even let Brian wear the hat like the kids. It was SO out of character and hilarious that I couldn't believe it! :) Everybody was commenting saying they weren't even sure if he'd like the place and then he was the first adult to get their picture taken. (The other Dads followed suit.)


After dinner we watched the Epcot Fireworks, the best fireworks in all the parks. Unfortunately I didn't get any good pics because Mackenzie kept calling my name while covering her ears. Guess she thought these were louder than the Magic Kingdom fireworks. Not to mention I was standing guard to keep other rude adults from busting in front of the 6 kids we were trying to make sure saw the fireworks.

No comments: