Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Cookies

While grocery shopping today I noticed the slice and bake pumpkin cookies and I had an idea that Mackenzie and I could "make" cookies today after her nap. I thought it would be something new that we could do together and another thing to keep her entertained. Not to mention make cute memories! I was so excited and pumped her up when I was putting her down for her nap... Low and Behold she woke up in a HORRIBLE mood!! Needless to say, she was happy to help "make" cookies but not as thrilled as I expected. ANother day in the life of a 2 yr old! :)

Did I mentiod she woke up in a FOUL mood??

Yep, she's being raised right... eating raw cookie dough!!! :)

Of course she was just throwing the cookies on the tray.

This time she did a much better job placing them "gently" on the tray...

We seem to use the words "Be Gentle" ALOT these days!

The AMAZING final product. Ha!


No, I have NO idea why she was licking the cookie...

No comments: